A classic combination of coconut gravy chicken and fluffy basmati rice, this simple dish is packed full of flavour and is sure to tickle your tastebuds.
Prepration Time– 20-25 Mins (approx)
1 cup basmati rice
400 grams chicken thighs
1/2 cup aromatics(onions, garlic and lemongrass)
Dry spices(cumin, turmeric, red chilly flakes)
Flour Chopped coriander
200ml coconut milk
2 tsp butter
Salt and Pepper
1. Take a non stick wok and add butter to it.
2. After the butter starts to melt, add the chicken pieces along with flour and sauté till golden brown color appears on the chicken.
3. Remove the chicken morsels from the wok and add the aromatics to it. After sautéing lightly, add dry spices and seasoning.
4. Add the chicken back into the wok along with coriander and coconut milk.
5. Stir it and let the chicken cook in the coconut milk for a while.
6. Serve hot along with fluffy basmati rice and a wedge of lemon along for that extra zing.