We all in India are well aware of the fact that authentic Chinese is no where near to what we get on streets(or even some good chinese restaurants), but somehow the spicy chowmine and momos have become our all time favourite.
Keeping that in mind, I came up with my own recipe of a dish that I love.
A treat for our Indian taste buds craving for spicy chinese gravy with noodles, my recipe of chilli chicken gravy with noodles is simple and delicious.
Cooking Time- 20 mins
Boneless Chicken Morsels
Diced Onions and Bell Peppers
Finely Chopped Ginger and Garlic
Dark Soy Sauce
Red Chilli Sauce
Salt and Pepper
1. Add oil in a wok and add chopped ginger and garlic and let it cook for about a minute.
2. Add the chicken morsels and let it cook till the chicken gets a bit brown.
3. Then put the red chilli sauce, dark soy sauce and vinegar along with the diced onions, bell peppers and mushrooms, and let it cook for a few minutes.
4. Take a separate bowl and mix cornflour and cold water together and then add the mixture to the wok.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. Serve hot with simple stir fried noodles or fried rice.