Succulent and juicy patty, dripping with cheese, loaded with mayonnaise along with crunchy vegetables in a bun.
Yes! You’re right. I am talking about burgers.
Known as America’s favourite food, burgers have endeared themselves to every food lover. And being a food lover myself, I decided to have my own vegetarian take on it.
Onion and Tomato
Oil for frying
For the patty-
Boiled and mashed potatoes, peas and cauliflower(optional)
Paprika(or a pinch of red chilli powder)
Salt and pepper
1. Take the boiled and mashed potatoes, peas and cauliflower in a bowl.
2. Add oats, paprika, pepper and salt.
3. Mix well and form the patties.
4. Coat the patties with bread crumbs and cool in the refrigerator for 5-10 mins.
5. Take the patties out from the refrigerator and put them in hot oil and fry till brown and crisp.
6. Remove excess oil by placing the patty over a kitchen towel.
7. Toast the burger bun and assemble the burger with all the remaining ingredients(Mayo, Cheese, Vegetables).
8. Serve with potato fries and ketchup.