No matter how diverse our palate spreads and how appreciative we become towards international cuisines when we have to fall back upon comfort food, it’s our Indian food that reigns supreme.
Think mouthwatering kebabs, aromatic biryanis, succulent meats doused in rich curries with hot and fresh breads. If the very thought has got you drooling, then Tikka Town is going to become your go-to place and here’s how:
1. They’ve got it all: Storehouse of everything delicious, Tikka Town is geared to offer something for every palate. Be it chaats, paranthas, kathi rolls, kebabs, curries, biryanis, breads and even desserts, you know you’ll not leave with a rumbling stomach. Snack attack could be easily dealt with their chaats and kathi rolls and the combos are there to satiate your hunger pangs.
2. Vegetarians. Fret not: Generally vegetarians aren’t left with a variety of options but that’s not the case with Tikka Town. Vegetarians have plentiful options to choose from in appetisers, mains and desserts. The Veg tandoori sampler, that comes with dal makhani and naan, comprises of paneer tikka, tandoori soya and palak kebab. The soya is not in the regular chaap form, but infact is a cube of it that is marinated in spices and cooked in tandoor to render a beautiful smoky flavour. The palak kebab is stuffed with hung curd and is, without doubt, a must-have!
3. Value for money: A fulfilling meal for two at Tikka Town would not only turn out to be delicious and wholesome, but it wouldn’t even burn a hole in your pocket. Two hungry souls can be sorted easily in under Rs. 800/-(approximately).
4. Offers at disposal: Upping the ante of value for money, Tikka Town has one combination, selected for each day, where you can get two of those for the price of one. Now if that’s not a steal deal, I don’t know what is! Visit their website to know what’s when.
5. At your doorstep: Not in the mood to step out? Worry not. Just hit the online order on their nifty website and all you’ve got to do is wait for your food to arrive at your place. Comfort food at the convenience of your place.
PS– Good news for people working in Cyber Hub or nearby: Not only does the Cyber Hub outlet have everything that the other stores in Delhi NCR have, but along with the grub, this outlet also has beer and wine at disposal. Though their shikanji is something that I’d easily vouch for, if beer or wine is your poison, you know where you can head on to after a tiring day at work.