There isn’t something quite like freshly baked dark chocolate brownies!
Probably one of the most commonly consumed dessert by chocoholics, the joy of relishing a hot brownie topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce, surpasses everything.
Even though there are only a handful of ingredients that go into making them, different proportions of each ingredient render a different type of brownie everytime. If you like your brownies a little cakey and not fudgy, then this post this for you!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Baking time: 25 minutes
Dark Chocolate: 1/2 cup
Butter: 1/2 cup
Sugar- 1/2th cup
Cocoa powder: 1/4 cup
Flour: 1 cup
Vanilla essence: 1/2 tsp
Butter to grease the baking dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a baking dish with a little butter and put aside.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, add butter and chocolate, microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds, until the ingredients have melted and are smooth.
4. Add flour and sugar to this mixture and whisk till incorporated.
5. Add the eggs, one by one and mix well.
6. Pour this batter in the prepared baking dish. I added some swirls of Nutella to give it a nutty taste.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool down completely. Cut into squares and enjoy these cakey brownies by themselves or with ice cream and chocolate sauce.