Puffy and golden, topped generously with maple syrup, served along with some fruits. This is how I like my pancakes, which are a must for me to make, at least once in a week. While the recipe with egg results in puffier pancakes, my eggless recipe is a beautiful alternative, that produces equally good pancakes, if not better.
View this post on Instagram
I just finished making and eating over 50 pancakes for breakfast 🙈 . . So I've always been fond of baby pancakes that I'd just pick, dunk in chocolate/maple syrup/honey and devour, but I find this new trend of pancake cereal, even better. Coin-sized pancakes, that I generously topped with honey and devoured with a spoon. Does take some time to make these mini pancakes, but it's fun to eat them this way and for me, the effort was well worth it 🙌🏼 . . Will definitely be making them over and over again 😍 . . Anybody wants some golden pancakes for breakfast? 😋 . . . #cookwithkaran #sundaymorning #pancakesunday #pancakemorning #happymornings #yummymorning #pancakecereal #cerealpancakes #babypancakes #minipancakes #mybreakfast #nashta #subah #golden #perfectpancakes #foodphotographyandstyling #viralpost #gainpost #gaintrick #trendingfood #darkfoodphotography #darkphotography #homemade #madebyme #easypeasy #easytomakefood #foodblogger #indianfoodblogger #foodfad #viralfood
Mini-pancakes or pancake cereals have won over me, so much so that I’ve already made them thrice in the last 7 days. They’re so much more fun to eat and here’s how you can make them:-
View this post on Instagram
#HappyMornings Pancake cereal with bananas, pomegranate, muesli and honey 😍 . . I remember that a lot of you had asked me to share the recipe of these eggless pancakes, and hence, today morning, I made them again, clicked all the step photos and will be sharing how I made these golden pancakes. Going live with the recipe shortly 🙌🏼 . . In the meantime, who'd like to dig in? 😋 . . . #cookwithkaran #weekdaymornings #pancakemorning #happymornings #yummymorning #pancakecereal #cerealpancakes #babypancakes #minipancakes #mybreakfast #nashta #subah #goldenpancakes #perfectpancakes #foodphotographyandstyling #viralpost #gainpost #gaintrick #trendingfood #darkfoodphotography #darkphotography #homemade #madebyme #easypeasy #easytomakefood #foodblogger #indianfoodblogger #foodfad #viralfood
Serves: 2 individuals
1 cup flour(maids)
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4th tsp (a pinch) baking soda
1 tbsp butter/oil
3/4 cup buttermilk
Honey/Maple Syrup/Chocolate Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
2. In another bowl, combine buttermilk and butter/oil. Whisk.
3. Add the mixture of butter and buttermilk to the dry ingredients and mix using a spatula. Don’t overmix.
4. Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame, and using a ladle/spoon, pour the batter.
5. Cook until bubbles appear on the face of the pancake. Then flip and cook for another minute or so.
6. Serve with your choice of fruits and syrup.
1. I used regular butter, and hence, didn’t add any salt. If using unsalted butter, add a small pinch of butter.
2. Buttermilk VS milk: Buttermilk has a higher acid content than milk, which is why it produces fluffier, lighter pancakes. If unavailable, use milk.
3. Always use a heavy griddle/cast iron/non-stick pan to make pancakes. Even heating in these is what will give the pancakes an even, golden brown layer.
4. If using a non-stick pan, don’t apply oil/butter. If using heavy griddle/cast iron pan, apply oil, heat the pan, wipe off the pan using a kitchen towel and then use.
5. If you overmix the pancake batter, they would not puff up. 6. You can add vanilla/chocolate chips/blueberries to the mixture, too.