Samosas are good, but baby samosas are even better. Especially because you can eat so many more without feeling the guilt of having eaten too much 😋
Best served with spicy green chutney, tangy tamarind chutney and a cup or two of hot chai 😍
2 boiled potatoes
Oil for deep frying
For potato filling
1 tbsp ghee
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp chaat masala
4 green chillies
1/2 inch ginger
3-4 tbsp chopped coriander
Time: 45 mins
1. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the dough. Make a hard dough and set it aside for about 10 minutes.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add chopped boiled potatoes. Cook for 2-3 mins, while mixing, so as to get a very light coating on the potatoes.
3. Blend ginger, coriander, green chilli together and along with the other ingredients, put in the potatoes and mix. Let the potato mixture cool for 5-10 mins.
4. Roll the dough, place the potato filling, seal the edges.
5. Deep fry the samosas in hot oil till golden brown and crisp.
6. Serve with green chutney, tamarind chutney and hot chai.